Friday, June 19, 2009

Probable penis evolution and its consequences

Tonight is cooling. As I have nothing much to do, my mind keeps wondering. This time I am thinking of the last few days news of the young boy without penis. I have no intention of making a joke out of him. Never anything like this.

Just wondering, if in future there are any more cases such as this without penis, then possibly this is man's natural evolution. When such kids grow up, they will not have any sex intercourse the normal way. Penis becomes extinct. Then there will be no more sex intercourse. Copulation will be the thing of the past. Fucking becomes history. No more xxxxx websites. Prostitutes also need to change profession. Aids, HIV, herpes, syphilis etc stop to spread. Babies at that time possibly born through other non vice methods. Haha, this is just my fucking thought for tonight, weird imagination for tonight. Good night laugh to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment