Sunday, October 24, 2010

An acquaitance is planning to get married

Today I received a surprise news that my acquaintance, my spiritual class mate is planning to get married. He told me after 14 years of celibacy, he fall in love with a girl who drop by in his shop. This news to certain extent shocked the seniors masters.

He was also a bit wary as he had witness 3 unhappy ending for 3 couples who were formerly from that institutions. The 1st couple ended with they gave birth to one handicapped child. The 2nd couple ended in death where the husband beat her to death for her disinterest in having sex as much as he wanted. The 3rd couple ended in divorce because of irreconcilable differences. So he has his doubts and prepared for the chances. He is unable to let go of the woman of his dream, and will be getting married soon. Love overcomes his fear. He had already spent thousand of money for the woman's family, beside the minor labour help, eg changing of bulbs, fetching the sisters, etc. As a friend i also encourage him to go ahead to his plan to end his bacherlorhood. Marriage is a mistake which is worth to make, everybody says so. I told him to invite me to his wedding because he and me have been acquaintance for 5 years already.

As a friend I just wish that his future wife will appreciate and reciprocate his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment