Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scare the hell out of me

As I have a little discomfort with my body and a minor heatiness, I cannot sit still. I thought while I am still 80% strong with stamina, I better go to check at my company panel clinic.

The doctor checked that everything is normal for me, no fever, blood pressure. I am a bit relieve. He also advised me that in case of dengue, it is better to go to general hospital compared to private hospital because now the general hospital has all the latest facilities for dengue. He also informed me that one private hospital (name which I withheld) there are many dengue death cases already.

So good of him that he gave me 10 tables of Neurovit multivitamin Vit B1, B6 and B12 for my nerves.

Wish that I am always healthy. All those career, relationship, are secondary. We just have ourself to take care of. Even if we have family, spouse, relatives, friends or whatever we cannot depend on them permanently. Then we become a burden to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment