Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On Line diary - 26/10/10

Lately I am very tired and fed-up. Workload keep increasing yet the salary never increased. What an inconsiderate management. If law of karma holds true then their business should not prosper much. Serve them right. Fucking inconsiderate people. Everybody seems to chase for fame, name and financial gain only. I hate this world. Cunning two legged animals are every where around.

In my whole life of working, I have never come across, salary increment is based on performance. Salary increment are practically based on sneakiness and unless one work in goverment sectors where they have the proper job scale work. Life is always tough for me. How come this world never ends. There is nothing to like or worth loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment