Sunday, October 3, 2010

An all rounder on one typical Sunday

Sunday is seldom a free day for me. I get up early in the morning to attend my spiritual class. Today I was late. Never mind, late is better than not attend at all. They have shown their courtesy by visiting me in the hospital and also perform some meditation for me when I was having breakbone fever alias dengue. I shouldn't turn away from them then.

Looking back, since joining this organisation I have become more knowledge-full. Seems like I have been awaken Just like any religous or spiritual preaching, the follower seldom practises what good deeds or virtues that they have been taught. Cannot be helped, the world is degrading day by day. The other day, I told the sister in-charged, "Theory is always different from practical". Very few people are embodiment of good virtues, especially now where everyone is just for themselves.

I went to supermarket to purchase avocado since today i was introduced the nutritious value of avocados. One person had her diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol cured by eating one avocado per day. Avocados reduce bad cholesterol level and keep the heart healthy. Avocados rust quickly after being cut open due to oxidation. Therefore several drops of lemon juice would delay the oxidation and keep it green.

Normally Sunday I shall cook lunch and dinner for health and financial reasons. I prefer more vegetables and fruits nowadays. Have cut many high-fat carnivorous items from my menu. Just can't afford to fall sick.

I also mend the porch floor area with cement and sands. This is the 3rd time i am mending it. It keeps coming out. The careless contractor knock it with its wheel barrow that day while they repaired my place.

I also pull out a few plants to make my garden more spacious and hopefully less mosquitoes around.

Have a nap in the afternoon as I do not have enough sleep for the night and also I was a bit tired.
After dinner I catch up with my ironing of clothes which I have neglected 2 weeks.

Still the most interesting hobby or past time for me is surfing websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment