Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My love house

I notice majority of the people keep loving and praising their kids. As I got none I love my house and contend with it. The reasons are ;
1. It is landed, not an apartment as I dislike taking lift or walk-up.
2. There is no houses, shops or any buildings directly in front. It is a small piece of land with grass and trees in front. Less people looking.
3. It is nearby to eateries, wet markets and supermarkets all within walking distance for convenience.
4. It is not situated in a cul-de-sac road. I dislike closed off road at one end a great deal because if there is any funeral or any event or function, the whole road is jammed and block.
5. It is not a guarded community therefore save in expenses. Many times guards are not to be too trusted also.
6. It is not too secluded or in rural area.
7. It has many air hole on the wall, thus it is less heating. Never mind that it is not sound proof, haha. That is irrelevant to me.
8. It has 2 air wells, which I can open for natural ventilation and lights internally.
9. Visitors in the hall are unable to see what is in the kitchen i.e compartmentalise, not the open concept.
10. However it has too small a garden, wished that it were bigger

2 comments:

  1. Hi, don't bother about people praising kids. Good for them anyway. Praise yourself for making your house look good. I notice that your house still has the old collapsible steel gate at the front door. Cool, you don't see that kinda gate anymore.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev: Tks Kevin, that steel door separates my living room from the dining area. Actually I no longer use it, just still keep it for antique purposes only.

    ReplyDelete